In this fast-paced, hands-on, 8 week course you will learn what it is like to successfully transfer knowledge into products and processes that benefit society! We’ll teach you how to efficiently get from idea to paying customers. This hands-on course is modeled directly after Stanford’s Lean Launchpad Class created by Steve Blank and WORKS!
We will only accept 6 teams of entrepreneurs that are passionate, curious and extremely agile. Each team member must be able to commit to 15 hours per week of customer discovery as well as purchase 2 books for the course (noted below).
We promise, you’ll learn more in this 8 week course than many entrepreneurs learn in their entire career!
Course Agenda: (Saturdays from 9am+)
- Week 1: 3/30 – What To Expect & First Pitches – 3 hours
- Week 2: 4/06 – Customer Segments – 4 hours
- Week 3: 4/13 – Value Propositions – 4 hours
- Week 4: 4/20 – Channels – 4 hours
- Week 5: 4/27 – Customer Relationships – 4 hours
- Week 6: 5/04 – Revenue Models & Key Partners– 4 hours
- Week 7: 5/11 – Key Resources & Costs – 4 hours
- Week 8: 5/18 – Lessons Learned Presentations & Celebration – 5 hours
Books to Purchase:
Click below to register and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your team member names, contact information, bios, Business Model Canvas and a short description of your business idea to apply today!